Thursday, April 7, 2016

Sept 10, 2015

FAMILIA!

HOLA! I wanna say again and again GRACIAS for all you do for me. The letters and packages and everything! I am so thankful every second of the day. You are truly my favorite and most important blessing! I sent you a letter but I forget the last page so I'll have to send it with the next one hahah

I wanna know how everything is going there though! School and all? Work and our house! and what is Geoff's address/email and Cj because I don't have them and I wanna write them!

I got super sick yesterday night at like 3 am and was just barfing my guts out in the hallway for a while and just chilled by myself until my comp came and helped me change the trashcan and went to bed. but i said some prayers cause i really needed to be healthy and learn some spanish that day so I was better! sorry there isn't lots of time to write but I'm pretty sure I can get on monday for a bit to tell you about what is all happening tueday! I am flying out at like 7ish though and I am leaving the MTC and 3 am.

So y'all need to send me my email list so I can start sending one out (: There's a lot of people I want to add to it!

Que Tal Mi Amigos? This week has been more than wonderful! My spanish is struggling along but I feel a little more confident in lessons in understanding and saying all I need to! This week we had an amazing experience with a skype member TRC. We skyped a member in Argentina and this girl was so adorable. It was the first time I feel like we got to teach a real person and make a difference. We invited her to start taking her friend from college to church this sunday and give her a LDM. But I asked her how the gospel changed her family when they were converted and how it was different for the happiness in their home and she was balling and I cried for the first time in a lesson. But the spirit can be felt over the computer via skype on different parts of the world if you were wondering!

Other cool things: Gerald Causse from the 70 and his wife talked at the devotional this tuesday. I LOVE THEM. They are the ones from france and I loved his talk from GenCon. They said some pretty amazing things on how to be humble and teach and rely on Christ. Basically they were adorable with their accents and made me feel okay about spanish!

I said bye to Lexi this week and basically we just hugged and balled in the hallway without words for like 2 minutes straight. The night before I had to go into like 4 sisters rooms to try and find her. She is going to be so amazing!

I'm trying to think of other cool things that happen here... but I do the same thing mostly everyday but I'm just really really blessed to be here and learning the things I do with the people I'm with and the ones supporting me at home!

I fly out the the dirty couv on tuesday! (you can laugh at that nickname cause there's an elder from our building that is from there and said they called it that) But I met some sisters that I will be flying out with! I'm just gunna be really way too sad to say bye to my cute comps and my district. They are so fun. LOVE YOU ALL! The real world of the field comes this weeek!
Hermana Eldredge

Sept 16 

 Arriving in Washington

Beautiful faces fresh from the MTC at the luncheon!

No comments:

Post a Comment