Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Feb. 29, 2016

La gripa 

Holaaaa familia. Two items of business on this day of preparation. 
1 -I don't remember your birthday 
2 - my emails do not show replies. 
So if I ever don't reply or if I forgot your birthday please let me know
so I can repent and send you a nice card!

Well I'm going to keep this short because I'm actually pretty sick and
dying right now. But I am being well taken care of! Perla is one of
our less actives and she heard I was sick and came over with Pozole
and tres leche for my comps birthday and then one of our other less
actives wanted to make us lunch and made us and the elders come over.
Last night Hermana Ruiz made me come over to try some of her magic
healing tea. I love this branch with all my heart!

Right now Hermana Alverez and I are just waiting on a phone call to
see if we are getting transferred. If we do we won't get any time for
goodbyes just pack up and leave :( but I will go where he wants me to
go.

I have definitely learned the difference between our will and our
Heavenly Fathers. When we are truly humble we can see that He has a
different perspective than ours. He knows our lives so perfectly and
the trials that will bring us closer to him. If we trust Him and
submit our will cheerfully to His, we can receive those blessings that
he has in store for us!
️Hermana Audrey Eldredge

 District pot luck! We brought no bake cookies 




No comments:

Post a Comment