Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Apr 4, 2016

La Conferencia General 

It was my favorite holiday this weekend.. General conference! I have
to say it is such a cool experience to show people what that is that
have never heard about it. Yes we do have living prophets and apostles
that receive revelation from God and then share it with every one of
us. Yes you can watch it on YouTube. Yes they are old and full of
wisdom. Yes that is a lot of Mormons in one room. Yes it's translated
in hundreds of languages. Yes there are temples everyone in the world.
Yes their words are true and directly from our Heavenly Father. Yes
you can get baptized. (That was a brief example of all the questions I
got to answer this weekend, teaching the gospel is way cool)

I really need to repent for being a horrible emailer. Things have been
crazy here in the WVM, but I'm still alive! I did want to share my
highlights of the conference. There were moments where I could feel
the savior's real and personal love for me and moments where I was
taught how I could be a better disciple of Christ. One of the
comforting moments I felt was during the talk by W. Christopher
Waddell. He said "However far we may wander from the path, the Savior
invites us to return and walk with him." The savior is the way for our
happiness and light in this life. Every decision we make we are wither
choosing to grow closer to him or to walk further from him, but he is
always there to guide us home. I have seen his forgiving love in my
life over and over and am forever greatful for the path I am in. I
hope all of you know how much I love you and how much the savior loves
you!
️Hermana Audrey Eldredge



 Miracles - the sun is back in Washington

Watching Conference

Helped Hermana Alvarez catch her first frog

Left our roommates some love



No comments:

Post a Comment