Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Feb 8, 2016

Su gracia es suficiente 
Happy P-Day to all my fellow servants of the Lord and to the rest of you... Hope your Monday keeps on keeping on. This week has been one of those tender mercies weeks. We have been able to work really hard now that I'm back on both feet (well kinda I'm still looking like a cripple). But we had a chance to do some service at the Family Woodlands house and he had us help with his grape Vines while the elders did raking and less cool elder stuff. As he would say "Hermanas you're working in Bill's vineyard while serving in the Lord's vineyard" It was basically a hands on lesson of Jacob 5 in the Book of Mormon! 
*also have a video of Elder Ramirez the Peruvian holding a live chicken for the first time if you're having a bad day it's a guaranteed smile and very probable laugh* 

6-Months! The time is going by too fast and I am officially out 1/3 of my already short time out here. They always say that it goes by fast if you enjoy so I'm going to start hating it so it goes a little slower. Wish me luck! 

Well in all this time Heavenly Father has given me to work, sweat, and slave like missionaries do I have learned a lot about myself and more about the Atonement of Jesus Christ. I honestly can say that before my mission I did not understand the full grace and love that he gives to me. We are imperfect children and we come up short, but our Savior knows that and he loves us perfectly. He makes up my flaws and my shortcomings if I let him. Our life here is to shape us into the perfect beings we can someday become. Being here has shown me more than I wanted to see of my flaws and weaknesses. But his grace sufficient for all. Even a crippled, attention deficit, Spanish struggling missionary.

I want to invite all of my favorite people (you) to find what the Atonement really means to you. How even the little struggles of the day can be made better through Him. I am still working on it for myself but I know that the atonement is the biggest miracle that has ever happened. I have seen his enabling power in things as miraculous as me speaking fluently in Spanish to little things like helping me get up at 6:30 am and learn how to listen to others more than I speak.   

Christ is our savior and his love is perfect and never ending. He loves YOU. 
How much greater Valentine's Day can I ask for right? 

Los quiero,

️Hermana Audrey Eldredge 


Un foto es suficiente

Ps my surgeons initials happened to be EW

No comments:

Post a Comment