Monday, April 11, 2016

Dec 15, 2015

I AM SO SPOILED!!!!!! 

Thank you so much!!!!! ️I seriously am so so so so so blessed! I
love all the new clothes they are much needed for me right now 

So this morning was rough ... and then we had to go to a sisters p-day for two hours and
then go clean our car and shop and go to the mission office.... Aka I
had no time at all. 

But I am doing so good! We are having a party in
the branch this Friday for Christmas and we are helping make tamales
the day before at the member's houses! We are singing in the program
next week and we have a baptism on Wednesday so hopefully we'll have
lots of investigators there!! But it's at 9 at night so that's going
to be fun! 

We thought our investigator went to jail... But nah she
just didn't pay a ticket so she was cool to come to church on Sunday
(: it was Hermana prietos birthday and we had a party! We have a big
mission conference coming up this Thursday so I have to drive to Long
view and also I am driving to Portland tomorrow for Hermana Butlers
doctors appointment! I'm going to the be such a good driver by the
time I get back. 
 

Hermana butler got a package today because a sister sent one out for
any missionary who didn't get one! She was super happy! We are doing
so good here and loving the work! Lots of people to teach! Christmas
is around the corner so....


MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A SKYPE ACCOUNT

Love you all so much!!! Watch the new a savior is born video. This is
the coolest place to be during the Christmas season. 
 
🏾

Doesn't get much cuter than this! Christmas dresses for the Hermanas!


2 comments:

  1. I've been going through all your posts looking at pictures and then I come across this picture of you and my cousin - the girl on your left - Sister McKaye McMullin! How fun! You girls are doing amazing work and we couldn't be more proud.

    McKell Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete