Monday, April 11, 2016

Jan 18, 2016

HOLA! 


I'm sorry that I don't have a lot of time to email today, this day has
been so crazy! We are going out to the familia prieto in a minute for
their family home evening and I haven't been home all day yet! 

But I get my new companion this Wednesday and surgery the week after!
Hermana Butler and I have been doing amazingly and seeing so many
miracles every day! She gave her last testimony Sunday in time for all
our less actives to come! 

In this picture is a girl we teach with her cousin and her mom who are members. 
This age is so so humbling. Most of the families we teach have girls this age who have amazing testimonies of God already. She will probably be our next baptism (: 
love you all and I'm So thankful for all the love and support!
Hermana Eldredge

No comments:

Post a Comment