Thursday, April 7, 2016

Nov 16, 2015


Milagros en Vancouver 
Hola Amigos!

So Miracles are here everyday. everywhere really if you open your eyes
to see (: We had this amazing day on Saturday because we met a lady in
our parking lot when we asked if she needed help taking some of her
trash out. After we found out that she was moving the next week and we
told her we'd help her. But she said she has a bed that she needs to
get rid of and we have been praying and searching for a bed for one of
our investigators that is in a rough situation right now with money.
So we got the elders over there and their van was filled and packed in
only an hour and we had members move the beautiful new bunk beds over
to our investigators house. The girl is now meeting with the
Missionaries up in Astoria where she moved!

We have had a rough week here at first because none of our progressing
investigators could meet this week so we did a lot of finding new
investigators. We had this amazing lady and her family come to church
after only one lesson for us a few days ago! The gospel principles
class was on law of chastity... She loved it. And said she is willing
to be baptized when she knows it's true. The work here is progressing
so much. They told me that they haven't had investigators at church or
any baptisms in the branch for a really long time but we've had one or
more every week in this last transfer!

Primary programs are cuter in Spanish... Or maybe I'm just obsessed
with the families here but this Sunday was my favorite one yet. The
kids only love me cause I give them gum and make faces at them while
they sing but I accept it all the same. The members here are so
amazing and so willing to help and serve. It would be impossible
without them. I am wishing I was better at missionary work before I
left.

Thank you for all the love and prayers out here in rainy Vancouver! I
am loving my time here and can't believe how fast the calendar moves.
I will hit my 4 month mark on the 5th!

Keep counting blessings and miracles and thanking the one that gives
them to you (: Les Amo muchisimo!
Hermana Eldredge




 A few more of the 24 amazing and hard-working missionaries 
enjoying their Good Housekeeping Reward Luncheon! 




Companion mid tracting shot


No comments:

Post a Comment