Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Mar 14, 2016

A la bibliotheca! 
Hola Amigos! So this is my first time on a computer for the last 7 months.. It feels good to be back but I feel like such an average citizen here in the library. This week has been crazy full of miracles! We have a family that is going to be baptized soon! And my one of my other favorites started the Book of Mormon this week and is already on chapter 12. There is so much power in that book! We also got dropped by a couple people, but when that happens we know that heavenly father is helping us make time for the elect in our schedules.

Olga had her birthday party this weekend and so basically every Hispanic in Vancouver was at their apartment to hit the piñata and watch her head get shoved in her cake. There's nothing like mingling with investigators and members over delicious tacos and tres leche while little kids almost getting hit in the head as they get the candy (:

Washington is more than gorgeous this time of year and everything is blooming! One of our members at dinner was talking about how it is her favorite time of year because it is the season of change. Just like this beautiful world we live in, we get the chance to become something new and start over. Out of all my mission, that is one principle I have had the opportunity to learn from the Savior. No matter what our natural qualities and abilities, the savior has given us a chance to change. He has given us divine potential to become better than we could by our mortal means. I have seen it here in the people I teach, completely leaving behind parts of themselves to accept the happiness and peace that comes from following the commandments of god. Even more than that I have seen it in myself.
(I still have a long way to go)

I hope you all take the challenge from President Hinckley and try a little harder to be a little better. Our prophets have been called by a loving heavenly father and I know that the more we heed to their counsel, the more we can find love of Christ in our lives!

Los quiero

Hermana Audrey Eldredge




Vancouver West Zone Lunch!




No comments:

Post a Comment