Monday, April 11, 2016

Dec 28, 2015

Feliz Navidad 

Hola! This week was amazing. We have been so busy but we got to go to
the temple on Tuesday and it is beautiful! Christmas Eve was the
craziest night ever cause Hispanics celebrate that way more than the
actual Christmas. We were running around all day to investigators and
members to be with their families and eat their tamales. I have never
had such a full stomach or heart!

They next day I got to talk to my cute family and that was the best
present yet! It was so different though to just focus on others for Christmas. We
weren't worried about buying gifts for anyone or parties but just
others and serving. It is such a blessing to have Christ the center of
our lives every day, especially Christmas!

So I'm officially a missionary now cause Saturday night I got asked to
give a 10 minute talk or longer for Sacrament meeting the next
morning. I have been out the least amount of time of the 6
missionaries but still was got called on... I was so nervous but our
investigators told me to come over before to practice my Spanish
before. It all went good though and the translator even complimented
my Spanish (even though I know I messed up some words) Sometimes we
get asked to do things that seem past our comfort level but it's the
best way for Heavenly Father to teach us what we can become!

Hope you all had an amazing week with your families and friends and
you had time to look at all the blessings God has given us, especially
our savior! Les quiero muchisimo!!

Hermana Audrey Eldredge

Egg Nog en la noche buena (Christmas Eve)
Portand Temple Nativity
We visited the nursing home Christmas Eve to carol and this is our new
friend Day







No comments:

Post a Comment