Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Feb 1, 2016

Milagros 
Buenas tardes hermanos y hermanas! This week has been too full of
faith and miracles. One of them being that my surgery went well and I
am up and walking (with another cute boot). Everyone here has been
looking out for me and I've been blessed with the cutest human ever as
my companion. She has cooked for me and helped me with everything.
Also took lots of videos of me coming off of the anesthesia... Which
by the way I gave my nurse a Book of Mormon and invited her to be
baptized after so the surgery is not slowing the work.

My testimony on faith and miracles has been strengthened this week. As
Moroni taught in Chapter 7 of the Book of Mormon "Behold I say unto
you, Nay; for it is by faith that miracles are wrought; and it is by
faith that angels appear and minister unto men; wherefore, if these
things have ceased wo be unto the children of men, for it is because
of unbelief, and all is vain."

Christ performed miracles during his ministry unceasingly, but only
for those who had the faith that He could. The gospel of Jesus Christ
is the same yesterday, today, and forever. So what I'm getting out
here is: Our faith + His will = Miracles. Don't have the faith? Great,
ask for it. He will always provide.  And I see it here every single
day. He gives me the faith on the days I lack it.

Every single missionary in the WVM is fasting in mighty prayer this
next Sunday for our mission president. And we are all going to baptize
someone this month of February.  We have the faith ready and no
unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing. So if I might be
so bold to ask you all to step up your faith a little this week and
get on your knees. Ask Him for miracles and be willing to do whatever
is in His will to make it happen. I'll be waiting for stories on how
it goes in this month and I'll be sharing mine here in La Rama 6 (:

Les quiero muchísimo💙🌮
Hermana Eldredge


Demasiado amor y bendiciones





No comments:

Post a Comment